Unsure about what to do post University, Tom joined equimedia in 2009 and has risen up the ranks to become Search Performance Group Head. His secret? He loves data and identifying those golden insights that make all the difference to results.
PR graduate Wes is an integral part of the social team and is renowned for bringing enthusiasm and innovative creative ideas to creative brainstorming sessions.
Bournemouth University graduate Tiff joined equimedia as an Account Executive in 2009 and has risen through the ranks to the influential role of Strategy Account Director, which is as demanding as it sounds! She works with a diverse group of businesses helping us to ensure our blue chip clients have the edge over their competition.
Cardiff University graduate Kathryn joined equimedia in 2001 as a Media Planner/Buyer. Her proactivity, people management skills and understanding of the digital space have all contributed to her success and she too has risen through the ranks to the dizzy heights of Digital Operations Director.
A psychology graduate, Mark joined us in 2013 and was keen to be challenged in his first job. His experience of dealing with data and statistics made him perfect for the Paid Search team and he has gone from strength to strength since he joined equimedia
Like most marketing graduates, Jack was keen to find a marketing agency that enabled him to put the theory he had learned into practice. He’s now working as an SEO Executive, across a range of blue chip clients.
Graduate Talent Programme
2014 intake is now full, contact us about our 2015 intake.
The degree is done and dusted. You’re analytical, yet creative. You love learning something new every day. You perform best when the pressure is on. You’re ambitious in general and passionate about everything digital. You have a talent for creative thinking. And you really, really, really want a career in digital marketing?
Watch the video created by some of our past graduate trainees, learn why they chose equimedia and how we helped them to excel. Listen to them talk about their experiences working in a leading digital marketing agency, the opportunities they have to influence blue chip clients’ marketing strategy and the refreshing team culture that means they get to work closely with senior management.
What you need:
- An academic degree, ideally science, maths, technology or English based with a minimum 2:1
- Science, English or Maths ‘A’ levels if not studied to degree level
- Positive communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels
- Computer literacy, with solid skills in all Office programs but especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to recognise problems and resolve them
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with presentation experience
- Great organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and juggle workloads efficiently
- A tenacious attitude and desire to work hard and prove yourself
What we will provide:
- A two year scheme with a detailed and structured training and development programme
- Solid foundation of knowledge across all things Digital including Planning and Buying, PPC, SEO, Web Development, Sales and Account Management
- Exposure to and a chance to work with a wide portfolio of blue chip clients both in the UK and internationally
- Mentoring throughout your time on the Graduate Talent Programme with regular reviews not only to keep your training on track, but to ensure your career is developing
- Ongoing, continuous training both from the equimedia team and external providers
- Professional qualifications including the IPA Foundation Certificate, Google AdWords and Google GAIQ
- Industry competitive salary
What you need to do now:
- Make sure your CV is completely up-to-date
- Compose a one page covering letter telling us why you want to join us on our Graduate Talent Programme and why we would want you
- Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We take on Graduates throughout the year
- Our main office is in Swindon, Wiltshire and you will be based here, but there may be times when you could be working out of the London office
- First stage of the recruitment process will be a telephone call and the second stage will be a face-to-face interview where you will be asked to undertake an on-line personality test, a maths test without a calculator and to deliver a short presentation
- Our 2014 intake is now full. Please contact us about our 2015 intake.
Drop us a line and tell us why you’d like to be part of the equimedia team – send your C.V and covering letter to email@example.com