Responsible for monitoring and progressing client campaigns, raising client queries with the wider agency team and proactively informing the client on progress on all work whilst adhering to all agreed administrative processes, maintaining thorough records, and keeping the entire client team at equimedia, the clients’ other agencies and the client fully informed.
You work with senior account management staff to proactively manage the client day to day and the delivery by our internal client team. You keep the account manager on each account informed of briefs and campaign progress, queries and any issues. You manage delivery of all clients’ tasks and the communication between the equimedia client team internally and the client. You keep senior members of account management working with you informed of your workload in a proactive way and account developments; raising any issues or decisions that need to be made to the senior staff on the account.
equimedia is an award winning digital media agency ranked 5th in the UK by eConsultancy and RAR’s Best Online Media Planning and Buying Agency 2016. We build long term relationships with our clients and have big growth plans so are looking for the brightest and best to help achieve our ambitions. We offer a very competitive remuneration package with a fantastic opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
- Ensuring all internal processes and procedures are adhered to at all times and meeting all internal deadlines.
- Drive client campaigns through all departments.
- Proactively build strong client relationships.
- Manage the clients’ expectations and ensure realistic delivery deadlines are agreed internally and with clients.
- Day to day point of contact for designated equimedia clients.
- Delivering to agreed levels of service for each client.
- Organise internal and external meetings including travel arrangements, room bookings and catering.
Key skills and qualities we are looking for include:
- Motivated, enthusiastic and proactive attitude.
- Experience of working within a fast paced agency environment.
- A passion for the digital space.
- Knowledge of Display, Affiliates, PPC, SEO and Social Media an advantage.
- Analytical approach with strong excel skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ideally an academic degree, science, maths, technology or English based with a minimum 2:1. Science, English or maths ‘A’ levels if not studied to degree level.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance – starting with 22 days per annum plus Bank Holidays, Additional Days at Christmas and a half-day Birthday Lie-In
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance – after probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Eye Tests
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Continuous Training and Development Programmes
- Free Tea, Proper Coffee, Biscuits and Fruit Every Day
- Stupendous Christmas Party
- Periodic Team Bonding Nights out on the Town, on the Company
- £25, net, per month contribution to Gym Membership
- Free Parking
Drop us a line and tell us why you’d like to be part of the equimedia team – send your C.V and covering letter to email@example.comNext