The account manager is the principle client contact in the agency for the day to day and mid-term management and development of client relationships. Responsible for monitoring and progressing client campaigns, adhering to all agreed administrative processes, maintaining thorough records, and keeping the entire client team at equimedia, the clients’ other agencies and the client fully informed of campaign status and requirements.
Working alongside an executive you are responsible for ensuring all of this is done without necessarily being the one doing the tasks, although you have full responsibility for delivery. You proactively manage the client and your account executives, and take full responsibility for all work completed on that client; ensuring that the client and internal staff are kept fully up to date on campaigns and that the work we do for the client is as expected.
- You work with all client team members to manage client expectations carefully to ensure we never disappoint.
- Responsibility for writing all internal briefs; with support of senior agency staff and your own account team.
- Responsibility for ensuring high standards of work across the agency and quality of delivery to clients.
- Responsible for providing updates on client progress to senior team.
- Closely monitor and adhere to monthly deadlines for delivery of all client communications and internal meetings documents so that all members of each client team are given enough time to deliver their work.
- Keeping yourself up to date to planning for the client and proactively seeking new ideas and opportunities from all. Involved in forward planning and selling opportunities for equimedia.
- Proactively build strong client relationships at a junior client to mid weight client level.
- Guide and mentor Account Executives designated to work alongside you.
Key skills and qualities we are looking for include:
- Motivated, enthusiastic and proactive attitude.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced agency environment.
- A passion for the digital space.
- Knowledge of Display, Affiliates, PPC, SEO and Social Media an advantage.
- Analytical approach with strong excel skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ideally an academic degree, science, maths, technology or English based with a minimum 2:1. Science, English or maths ‘A’ levels if not studied to degree level.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance – starting with 22 days per annum plus Bank Holidays, Additional Days at Christmas and a half-day Birthday Lie-In
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance – after probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Eye Tests
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Continuous Training and Development Programmes
- Free Tea, Proper Coffee, Biscuits and Fruit Every Day
- Stupendous Christmas Party
- Periodic Team Bonding Nights out on the Town, on the Company
- £25, net, per month contribution to Gym Membership
- Free Parking
Drop us a line and tell us why you’d like to be part of the equimedia team – send your C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgPrevious Next