As part of the Ad Ops team you will be responsible for ensuring data is accurate and processes are working smoothly. This will require you to work closely with departments across the agency and respond to a variety of queries. You will also get the chance to create, manage and optimize large programmatic campaigns across Europe and the US, utilising enterprise level technologies. Full training will be provided across all of the platforms we use and there is the opportunity to gain industry qualifications. We are looking for someone who’s comfortable working with numbers and excel, likes solving problems and has an eye for detail.
- Work closely with the media team to plan and forecast programmatic display campaigns.
- Set up and develop programmatic campaigns on a number of different self-serve platforms.
- Review performance of on-going campaigns and optimise towards agreed KPIs.
- Produce reports and generate insights for weekly and monthly results.
- Maintain a pro-active relationship with the Account Management team to ensure the client is kept up to date on campaign developments.
- Keep up with industry developments, new technologies and platform updates to ensure as an agency we are staying ahead of the curve.
- Maintain a positive and open dialog with our third party suppliers regarding current campaigns, new opportunities and areas for growth.
Key skills and qualities we are looking for include:
- Motivated, enthusiastic and proactive attitude.
- A passion for the digital space.
- Analytical approach with strong excel skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ideally an academic degree, science, maths, technology or English based with a minimum 2:1. Science, English or maths ‘A’ levels if not studied to degree level.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance – starting with 22 days per annum plus Bank Holidays, Additional Days at Christmas and a half-day Birthday Lie-In
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance – after probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Eye Tests
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Continuous Training and Development Programmes
- Free Tea, Proper Coffee, Biscuits and Fruit Every Day
- Stupendous Christmas Party
- Periodic Team Bonding Nights out on the Town, on the Company
- £25, net, per month contribution to Gym Membership
- Free Parking
Drop us a line and tell us why you’d like to be part of the equimedia team – send your C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgPrevious Next