Experienced Content and Social PR Executive
BASED IN LONDON
reporting to the Digital Operations Director
As a Content, Social and PR Executive you will be a creative thinker who will love generating great campaign ideas in line with our data empowered strategies, and working with the team to create the content. You will be researching, writing and collaborating with the client to bring campaigns to life, managing PR outreach projects, and planning and executing social media strategies for clients from diverse industry sectors.
If so, we would love to hear from you! This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to build on their current experience and join a great team in a busy and fast moving agency.
equimedia is an award winning digital media agency ranked 5th in the UK by eConsultancy and RAR’s Best Online Media Planning and Buying Agency 2016. We build long term relationships with our clients and have big growth plans so are looking for the brightest and best to help achieve our ambitions. We offer a very competitive remuneration package with a fantastic opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
- Contribute enthusiastically to content campaign idea generation, content creation, social media strategies and PR outreach.
- Research content ideas, devise and manage campaigns end to end, write press releases, on-site copy and copy for creative content.
- Provide insight into how to use social channels to broadcast campaigns within the overall marketing mix.
- Develop control documents that provide a framework for community management of clients’ social channels and manage social media activity.
- Create press lists and develop relationships with bloggers and journalists.
- Monitor and report on engagement, online traffic and links earned through content and social campaigns.
- Meet with your clients to discuss their campaign plans and outcomes.
Key Skills and qualities we are looking for include:
- Are you a creative thinker, Copywriter, Social Media or PR Executive with 1 year+ agency experience?
- Are copywriting and creativity two of your key strengths?
- Do you have experience of planning and managing social media and PR?
- Are you organised and able to manage your time effectively?
- Are you an excellent communicator who has successfully built relationships with bloggers and journalists?
- Are you excited by new technology and do you want to work with clients based all over the UK and Europe?
- Ideally an academic degree, science, maths, technology or English based with a minimum 2:1. Science, English or maths ‘A’ levels if not studied to degree level.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance – starting with 22 days per annum plus Bank Holidays, Additional Days at Christmas and a half-day Birthday Lie-In
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance – after probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Eye Tests
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Continuous Training and Development Programmes
- Free Tea, Proper Coffee, Biscuits and Fruit Every Day
- Stupendous Christmas Party
- Periodic Team Bonding Nights out on the Town, on the Company
- £25, net, per month contribution to Gym Membership
- Free Parking
Drop us a line and tell us why you’d like to be part of the equimedia team – send your C.V and covering letter to email@example.com