Digital Project Executive
BASED IN SWINDON, WILTSHIRE
Reporting to the Client Services Director
We are looking for a Digital Project Executive to join our friendly account management team to help plan and manage website and digital asset design and build projects, digital media, content and social campaigns for our clients. You will get the chance to work with our fantastic team that delivers best in class digital build projects such as: building and managing websites, designing and building creative assets such as display adverts or facebook pages, conducting website effectiveness reviews, conversion rate optimisation projects, and media campaigns that deliver great return on investment. Consequently we are looking for a bright, ambitious person who perhaps has some experience of web build project management (although full training will be given), who loves all things digital, and who wants to learn more. Of course, you will need to be highly organised, have a great eye for detail and be a great team player too. We hire bright people with a great attitude, so if that sounds like you please do get in touch!
equimedia is an award winning digital media agency ranked 5th in the UK by eConsultancy and RAR’s Best Online Media Planning and Buying Agency 2016. We build long term relationships with our clients and have big growth plans so are looking for the brightest and best to help achieve our ambitions. We offer a very competitive remuneration package with a fantastic opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
- Plan and organise a web build project or a media campaign and manage it through to the delivery of great results.
- Ensure all internal processes and procedures are adhered to at all times and meeting all internal deadlines.
- Drive client campaigns through all departments.
- Proactively build strong client relationships.
- Manage the clients’ expectations and ensure realistic delivery deadlines are agreed internally and with clients.
- Day to day point of contact for designated equimedia clients.
- Deliver to agreed levels of service for each client.
- Help to conduct user research and usability testing, creating UX models including site maps, user flows and wireframes.
- Organise internal and external meetings including travel arrangements, room bookings and catering.
Key skills and qualities we are looking for include:
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail and great time management skills.
- Proactive and enthusiastic.
- A great communicator, a good listener and team player.
- Ambitious and keen to learn more.
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment that requires you to be flexible.
- Some experience of managing website builds or enhancement projects is an advantage.
- Experience of Google Analytics would be an advantage.
- Working capability of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator would be an advantage.
- Ideally an academic degree, science, maths, technology or English based with a minimum 2:1. Science, English or maths ‘A’levels if not studied to degree level.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance – starting with 22 days per annum plus Bank Holidays, Additional Days at Christmas and a half-day Birthday Lie-In
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance – after probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Eye Tests
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Continuous Training and Development Programmes
- Free Tea, Proper Coffee, Biscuits and Fruit Every Day
- Stupendous Christmas Party
- Periodic Team Bonding Nights out on the Town, on the Company
- £25, net, per month contribution to Gym Membership
- Free Parking
Drop us a line and tell us why you’d like to be part of the equimedia team – send your C.V and covering letter to