Digital Project Executive
BASED IN SWINDON, WILTSHIRE
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager
The Digital Project Executive works alongside agency client managers and the digital development team to manage all our website and digital asset design and build projects and assists with the management of a small portfolio of digital media campaigns. You will be working closely with the team that delivers digital build projects such as: building and managing websites, designing and building creative assets such as display adverts or Facebook pages, conducting website effectiveness reviews, and conversion rate optimisation projects, and you will work to coordinate all your clients’ media campaigns.
Your role supports the senior Digital Project Manager in the management of the delivery of all projects. Working alongside our team, and with our clients to understand their requirements, the needs of their customers and their business aims, you will help to translate the understanding into briefs for our analysts, developers, media and content/social teams and help to manage all your clients’ projects. You will be responsible for creating project timelines and monitoring the progress of all projects whilst keeping all internal stakeholders up to date at all times. You will help to proactively manage the need for any changes to priorities or workloads across the teams and help to keep our clients informed.
The role demands a combination of excellent organisation and project management skills with a working knowledge of UX and web build. The ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with all internal and client stakeholders is essential.
The role would suit someone who has experience of managing website build projects and UX projects and would like to extend their knowledge into digital asset creation and media campaign planning and execution. Full training will be given.
- Assisting in the project management of all web development projects.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of media, content and social campaigns.
- Proactively managing clients and internal teams, monitoring work progress and helping to manage client expectations and organise internal workflows.
- Creating project timelines for all work and ensuring the project management software is kept up to date and reviewed regularly to proactively ensure all projects are planned effectively and delivered on time.
- Preparing research, personas, user flows, compelling wireframes, web designs and campaign proposals for clients.
- Helping to ensure agency standards of delivery to clients, achieved by understanding the work required in-depth including clients’ businesses and targets.
- Helping to conduct user research and usability testing, creating UX models including site maps, user flows and wireframes.
- Organising user testing projects internally or with third part providers.
- Helping to organise client and user workshops to understand user, business and stakeholder needs.
- Creating customer personas with the support of internal experts and user research.
- Helping to translate external briefs to internal, user friendly briefs and to translate technical responses to client friendly responses.
- Work closely with other technical and specialist teams to ensure we deliver effective solutions to client challenges.
- Reporting on campaign efficiency and results.
Key skills and qualities we are looking for include:
- Ideally an academic degree, science, maths, technology or English based with a minimum 2:1. Science, English or maths ‘A’ levels if not studied to degree level
- Highly organised with mid and long term planning capabilities, and a keen eye for detail
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Has some experience of Account Management and/or Project Management
- Experience of delivering web build and UX projects would be an advantage
- Experience of Google Analytics and the ability to use it to pull insights would be an advantage
- Working capability of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator would be an advantage
- An effective communicator and team player, being able to relate to both clients and colleagues with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Capable of working in a fast paced agency environment
- Adaptable, responsive and practised in the art of multi-tasking
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance – starting with 22 days per annum plus Bank Holidays, Additional Days at Christmas and a half-day Birthday Lie-In
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance – after probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Eye Tests
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Continuous Training and Development Programmes
- Free Tea, Proper Coffee, Biscuits and Fruit Every Day
- Stupendous Christmas Party
- Periodic Team Bonding Nights out on the Town, on the Company
- £25, net, per month contribution to Gym Membership
- Free Parking
Drop us a line and tell us why you’d like to be part of the equimedia team – send your C.V and covering letter to