Digital Sales Consultant
BASED IN LONDON OR SWINDON, WILTSHIRE
Reporting to the Board
We are looking for a proactive, motivated, professional Digital Business Sales Consultant to join our new business team and help us to accelerate our growth as we work to become the biggest and best digital media agency in the UK. We love working with blue chip brands that are hungry to grow at pace and are excited to develop their multi-channel marketing strategy and digital assets. Consequently we are looking for someone who wants to work with a great team of skilled and ambitious people and who are the best at what they do! You will be expert at seeking out and building positive relationships with the clients that would be perfect for us, have an innate ability in building trust quickly and capable of making the complex simple. We hire bright people with the best attitude. So if that’s you, please get in touch to learn more!
equimedia is an award winning digital media agency ranked 5th in the UK by eConsultancy and RAR’s Best Online Media Planning and Buying Agency 2016. We build long term relationships with our clients and have big growth plans so are looking for the brightest and best to help achieve our ambitions. We offer a very competitive remuneration package with a fantastic opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
- Work with experts in everything from social media and SEO, to content creation and website build as well as fantastic media strategists and buyers.
- Be part of a great sales and marketing team to identify and reach our target clients.
- Initiate and nurture new relationships with prospective clients.
- Showcase our skills and deliver compelling reasons to prospects in order to build relationships.
- Generate great opportunities for us to pitch, and work with our senior team to pull together convincing responses.
- Lead our own Digital Futures events and represent the Company at industry events.
Key skills and qualities we are looking for include:
- You will be an experienced, driven, sales-focused digital marketer.
- You will be inquisitive, empathetic and a good team player.
- Self-motivated, with good attention to detail in order to maximise every opportunity.
- Have great listening skills and be a highly engaging communicator.
- Confident negotiator with proven ability to ‘close the deal’.
- Capable of working well as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance – starting with 22 days per annum plus Bank Holidays, Additional Days at Christmas and a half-day Birthday Lie-In
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance – after probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Eye Tests
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Continuous Training and Development Programmes
- Free Tea, Proper Coffee, Biscuits and Fruit Every Day
- Stupendous Christmas Party
- Periodic Team Bonding Nights out on the Town, on the Company
- £25, net, per month contribution to Gym Membership
- Free Parking
Drop us a line and tell us why you’d like to be part of the equimedia team – send your C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org