Digital Sales Executive
BASED IN LONDON OR SWINDON, WILTSHIRE
Reporting to the Digital Business Consultant
As a Digital Business Executive for a leading digital marketing agency you will be the face of equimedia; meeting prospective clients and introducing equimedia’s services. Working closely with the Digital Business Consultant and all senior stakeholders you will help to develop sales strategies for our products and services and find new opportunities for the Company.
equimedia is an award winning digital media agency ranked 5th in the UK by eConsultancy and RAR’s Best Online Media Planning and Buying Agency 2016. We build long term relationships with our clients and have big growth plans so are looking for the brightest and best to help achieve our ambitions. We offer a very competitive remuneration package with a fantastic opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
- Working with the sales and marketing team, you will help to research prospective clients, develop new business opportunities for equimedia and build new relationships.
- You will learn about everything we do and understand how we help our clients to grow their businesses.
- Representing equimedia effectively through engaging direct communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Helping to lead and shape our Digital Futures events, working with the Senior Management Team.
- You will represent equimedia at industry events and trade shows.
- Creating and delivering engaging presentations with support from in-house teams.
- Taking briefs effectively and helping to evaluate proposals.
- You will be part of our pitching team, helping to plan and present our ideas.
- Managing your own diary and planning new business calls and meetings with the wider team.
- Recording all call, meeting and conversation outcomes in Salesforce in order to maintain our database records.
Key skills and qualities we are looking for include:
- Being excited by meeting new people and developing new relationships
- Itching to learn more about equimedia, our industry and our services.
- Driven and ambitious to help us to grow.
- Great communication and empathetic listening skills and be confident on the phone and in person.
- The ability to understand and present complex multi-channel marketing strategies simply.
- An enthusiastic and confident negotiator with the capability to ‘close the deal’.
- A team mindset in order to create opportunities, develop a relationship and generate great ideas.
- Accept and understand the need for managing expectations and performing administrative functions.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance – starting with 22 days per annum plus Bank Holidays, Additional Days at Christmas and a half-day Birthday Lie-In
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance – after probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Eye Tests
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Continuous Training and Development Programmes
- Free Tea, Proper Coffee, Biscuits and Fruit Every Day
- Stupendous Christmas Party
- Periodic Team Bonding Nights out on the Town, on the Company
- £25, net, per month contribution to Gym Membership
- Free Parking
Drop us a line and tell us why you’d like to be part of the equimedia team – send your C.V and covering letter to