BASED IN SWINDON, WILTSHIRE
Reporting to the Operations Director
We are looking for a DoubleClick specialist to join our growing team, within a vibrant and friendly agency. You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of digital ad management, analysis and campaign optimisation, ensuring quality assurance processes are followed and a smooth transition from plan signoff to go live to completion and billing. This will require you to work closely with Managers of other departments across the agency and respond to a variety of technical queries. We are looking for someone who is competent working with numbers and excel, likes solving problems, has run digital display campaigns previously and is experienced in utilising enterprise level technologies such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager and DoubleClick Bid Manager.
- Oversee campaigns from start to finish, communicating with media planners, account managers, creative agencies and technology partners on issues as needed.
- Lead on campaign attribution analysis used within channel to help with campaign optimisation.
- Ensure the team provides actionable insight to direct media strategy and deliver on KPIs, including attribution modelling where required and relevant.
- Evaluate new technologies, learn and share industry best practices and champion these across the agency.
- Prepare for and attend client meetings and provide comprehensive campaign validation information to client facing staff with the support of the team.
- Attend new business meetings when required and work with the OD to manage the team response to new business pitches where relevant.
- Lead on all operational initiatives relating to trafficking, ad creation, QA, optimising and reporting of advertising campaigns.
- Verify technical specifications and QA complex ad creative and set-up involving Rich Media, Dynamic Creative and Video.
- Implement DoubleClick tagging solutions and problem solve or be involved in complicated set ups or changes when required.
- Provide technical support to clients and account managers by identifying, reporting and resolving technical issues.
Key skills and qualities we are looking for include:
- Motivated, enthusiastic and proactive attitude.
- A passion for the digital space.
- Analytical approach with strong excel skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving ability, lateral thinking and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time efficiently.
- Experienced in utilising enterprise level technologies such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager.
- Graduate with an academic degree and A levels (a Science or Maths A level and a Computer Science, Maths or Science degree is preferred).
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance – starting with 22 days per annum plus Bank Holidays, Additional Days at Christmas and a half-day Birthday Lie-In
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance – after probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Eye Tests
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Continuous Training and Development Programmes
- Free Tea, Proper Coffee, Biscuits and Fruit Every Day
- Stupendous Christmas Party
- Periodic Team Bonding Nights out on the Town, on the Company
- £25, net, per month contribution to Gym Membership
- Free Parking
Drop us a line and tell us why you’d like to be part of the equimedia team – send your C.V and covering letter to