Content, PR & Social Media Executive
BASED IN SWINDON, WILTSHIRE
Reporting to the Digital Operations Director
As a Content and Social PR Executive you will be required to provide copywriting expertise for content production and manage PR projects across a variety of clients in different sectors, and to act as a Social Community Manager on behalf of clients.
- Are you an experienced Social Media or PR Executive/ Copywriter with 1 year+ preferably agency experience?
- Do you consider copywriting and creativity to be one of your key strengths?
- Do you have experience of the online advertising industry and in particular social media and/or content creation?
- Are you organised and able to manage your time effectively?
- Are you an excellent communicator who has successfully built relationships with bloggers and journalists?
- Do you enjoy working under pressure and are you able to manage multiple tasks whilst still delivering high quality work?
- Are you excited by new technology?
- Are you willing to learn and go above and beyond expectations?
- Do you want to work at the cutting edge of social media and online PR with clients based all over the UK and Europe but be able to live in or near Wiltshire?
If so, we would love to hear from you! This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking to expand upon their current experience and become a central figure in a busy and fast moving agency.
Reporting to the Digital Operations Director, you will also be responsible for ensuring all social activity is planned, actioned and reported on, to a high standard. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Contribute enthusiastically to content creation and social media strategies
- Idea generation for content creation
- Copywriting for press releases, on-site copy, copy for creative content and outreach communication
- Creating press lists and developing relationships with bloggers and journalists
- Project managing content development and creation
- Providing specialist knowledge of all social channels and how they fit within the overall marketing mix
- Developing control documents that provide a framework for community management of clients’ social channels
- Monitoring social channels and responding to posts on behalf of clients
- Managing the cleaning and analysis of social data
- Monitoring and reporting engagement, online traffic and links as a result of content and social activity
- Assisting with new business pitches, including research and putting together presentations
- Keeping abreast of changes within the advertising industry, in particular relating to content marketing and social media, and circulate news and opinions to relevant parties
Drop us a line and tell us why you’d like to be part of the equimedia team – send your C.V and covering letter to