Experienced Digital Content Executive
BASED IN SWINDON
reporting to the Digital Operations Director
Are you an experienced Digital Content Executive with 1 year+ preferably agency, experience? Do you have experience of the online advertising industry and content creation and/or SEO? Have you developed promotion tactics to build authoritative and credible links? Are you experienced in writing for the web and optimising for SEO?
If so, we would love to hear from you! This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking to expand upon their current experience and become a central figure in a busy and fast moving agency, and to work at the cutting edge of content, SEO and social media with clients based all over the UK and Europe.
equimedia is an award winning digital media agency ranked 5th in the UK by eConsultancy and RAR’s Best Online Media Planning and Buying Agency 2016. We build long term relationships with our clients and have big growth plans so are looking for the brightest and best to help achieve our ambitions. We offer a very competitive remuneration package with a fantastic opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
- Contributing enthusiastically to content creation and social media strategies
- Idea generation for content creation
- Writing for the web and optimising for SEO – this could include press releases, on-site copy, copy for creative content, outreach communication, etc.
- Suggesting promotion tactics for content and other link building tactics
- Creating outreach lists and developing relationships with bloggers and journalists
- Project managing content development and creation
- Providing specialist knowledge of all social channels and how they fit within the overall marketing mix
- Monitoring and reporting engagement, online traffic and links because of content and social activity
- Assisting with new business pitches, including research and putting together presentations
- Keeping abreast of changes within the advertising industry focusing on content marketing and social media, and circulate news and opinions to relevant parties
Key Skills and qualities we are looking for include:
- Organised and able to manage time effectively
- Excellent communicator who has successfully built relationships with bloggers and journalists
- Excited by new technology and a desire to work with clients based all over the UK and Europe
- A creative thinker who can think laterally
- A willingness to learn continuously and to go above and beyond expectations
- Comfortable working under pressure and is able to manage multiple tasks whilst still delivering high quality work
- Great writing skills
- Ideally an academic degree, science, maths, technology or English based with a minimum 2:1. Science, English or maths ‘A’ levels if not studied to degree level.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance – starting with 22 days per annum plus Bank Holidays, Additional Days at Christmas and a half-day Birthday Lie-In
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance – after probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Eye Tests
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Continuous Training and Development Programmes
- Free Tea, Proper Coffee, Biscuits and Fruit Every Day
- Stupendous Christmas Party
- Periodic Team Bonding Nights out on the Town, on the Company
- £25, net, per month contribution to Gym Membership
- Free Parking in Swindon
Drop us a line and tell us why you’d like to be part of the equimedia team – send your C.V and covering letter to email@example.com