Marketing Communications Assistant
BASED IN SWINDON, WILTSHIRE
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Executive
We need a bright graduate to join our busy marketing team to help us organise our campaigns, maintain our contact database and market our services. The marketing communications assistant is responsible for maintaining our Salesforce database, regularly cleaning the data, making selections from our email communications, planning and creating our emails and reporting on their success. The right person for the role will be organised and keen to help us to manage our own marketing campaigns, maintain our records, compile campaign results and manage our social media channels. If you are an enthusiastic and organised graduate with a good head for numbers and good communication skills, and you are keen to work with a great team of people and kick start your marketing career, please get in touch!
equimedia is an award winning digital media agency ranked 5th in the UK by eConsultancy and RAR’s Best Online Media Planning and Buying Agency 2016. We build long term relationships with our clients and have big growth plans so are looking for the brightest and best to help achieve our ambitions. We offer a very competitive remuneration package with a fantastic opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
- Maintain campaign records.
- Plan and design email campaigns.
- Manage data base records, cleaning data, making selections, and updating records.
- Compile reports on campaign results using email tools and Google analytics.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure follow-up on all leads.
- Help plan and create Company social media campaigns.
- Manage external supplier relationships.
- Manage and coordinate bookings and preparation for Company events.
- Perform website contact form checks and monitor website and social activity
- Assist in the smooth running of Company marketing campaigns.
Key skills and qualities we are looking for include:
- Motivated, enthusiastic and proactive attitude.
- The ability to work within a fast paced agency environment.
- A passion for the digital space.
- Great at communicating both written and verbal, with strong listening skills.
- Some experience of maintaining a CRM database and using email marketing automation platforms would be useful, but training will be given.
- Good with numbers and attention to detail.
- A strong team player great at planning their work and meeting deadlines
- Friendly and outgoing, enjoys building new relationships
- Some experience of running social media campaigns would be useful.
- Ideally an academic degree, science, maths, technology or English based with a minimum 2:1. Science, English or maths ‘A’ levels if not studied to degree level.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance – starting with 22 days per annum plus Bank Holidays, Additional Days at Christmas and a half-day Birthday Lie-In
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance – after probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Eye Tests
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Continuous Training and Development Programmes
- Free Tea, Proper Coffee, Biscuits and Fruit Every Day
- Stupendous Christmas Party
- Periodic Team Bonding Nights out on the Town, on the Company
- £25, net, per month contribution to Gym Membership
- Free Parking
Drop us a line and tell us why you’d like to be part of the equimedia team – send your C.V and covering letter to email@example.com