Programmatic Display Executive
Based in Swindon
Reports To: Programmatic Display Manager / Operations Director
Job Purpose: Member of a team of Programmatic Display Executives who set up, analyse and optimise programmatic display campaigns within DoubleClick Bid Manager and other self-serve platforms. You also traffic display campaigns through DoubleClick Campaign Manager, implement DoubleClick and GTM tagging solutions and resolve technical issues, ensuring quality assurance processes are followed and a smooth transition from plan signoff to go live to completion. You display behaviours that reinforce our values of inquisitiveness, active collaboration, and accountability for everything you and your teams do. You work with everyone in a way that inspires trust and respect, demonstrating your integrity.
- Set up and optimise programmatic display campaigns briefed to you by the Media Planners. You will provide weekly and monthly results analysis and optimise campaigns accordingly, to maximise performance.
- Ensure you have a solid understanding of our clients’ business and marketing objectives to generate actionable insights from campaign results.
- Evaluate new technologies, learn and share industry best practices with the rest of the team.
- Prepare for client meetings in response to agendas briefed to you by Account Management, and provide comprehensive campaign validation information to client facing staff with the support of the team. Attend when required.
- Provide technical support to clients and account managers by identifying, reporting and resolving technical issues.
- Implement DoubleClick and GTM tagging solutions and problem solve or be involved in complicated set ups/changes when required.
- Draw up creative specs and ensure that all creative materials received from creative agencies are to spec and delivered on time.
- Utilise 3rd party ad serving software (DoubleClick) to create campaigns, build tracking tags, upload creative and traffic creative to media owners.
- Provide screengrabs and regular campaign updates, identify potential delivery issues, highlight the best performing creative and recommend any potential creative optimisation.
- Work closely with our Account Management team and Media Planners to ensure a smooth transition from plan signoff to go live and completion.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Graduate with an academic degree and A levels (a Science or Maths A level and a Computer Science, Maths or Science degree is preferred).
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills, confident when using Excel and analysing data.
- Strong problem-solving ability, lateral thinking and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time efficiently.
- A passion for the internet, digital marketing and digital technologies in general.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- A willingness to go above and beyond what is required of you is highly favourable.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance – starting with 22 days per annum plus Bank Holidays, Additional Days at Christmas and a half-day Birthday Lie-In
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance – after probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Eye Tests
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Continuous Training and Development Programmes
- Free Tea, Proper Coffee, Biscuits and Fruit Every Day
- Stupendous Christmas Party
- Periodic Team Bonding Nights out on the Town, on the Company
- £25, net, per month contribution to Gym Membership
- Free Parking
Drop us a line and tell us why you’d like to be part of the equimedia team – send your C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org