BASED IN SWINDON, WILTSHIRE
Reporting to the SEO Group Head
Reporting to SEO Manager
We’re not saying that you won’t be creative, we love you to be creative and inquisitive too, and a having a desire to personally be ahead of the game and to make sure equimedia is too will be a distinct advantage!
Comprehensive and on-going training is given by us, a market leading digital agency, and you get to work alongside some of the best people in the business.
- To work with the SEO team to ensure client websites are monitored, maintained and improved technically.
- To assist in all areas of both on-page and off-page SEO including technical and/or content audits, keyword research, link auditing and Google Analytics set-up and maintenance.
- Develop keyword strategies for clients that are measurable, realistic, achievable and has an associated implementation plan alongside PPC and content development teams, as appropriate
- To help create and prepare written SEO recommendations for clients
- To work alongside and collaborate with the PPC, Social Media and Content Marketing teams to develop Content Development Plans that assist SEO and improve customer engagement.
- To gather data from disparate data sources, maintain client reporting dashboards and compile monthly reports on SEO performance, changes in performance and efficiency of content creation projects.
Overview of Role
- Carry out site audits on clients’ websites and create Audit Reports with prioritised recommendations.
- Gather data from multiple sources, organise it in pivot tables, spot trends and opportunities revealed by the data.
- Understand customer target markets and personas.
- Work with the teams to increase natural rankings of clients’ websites.
- Drive and increase quality traffic to clients’ websites utilising both on-page and off-page SEO techniques.
- Stay ahead of all SEO developments and industry changes.
- Desire to understand SERP keyword rankings and algorithm updates.
- Identify and suggest solutions to SEO related issues.
- Optimise internal link-structures, site maps and page structuring.
- Conduct Link audits using various tools and prepare reports on link status.
- Conduct Link removal projects as required.
- Keyword research, meta-tag, title tag and header analysis and creation for site and other assets e.g. YouTube.
- Competitor analysis using internal and external tools and create relevant reports and insight.
- Contribute to ethical link building strategies with content and social media teams.
- Monitor ranking and traffic performance and provide analytical reporting using a variety of tools including GA, Searchmetrics, Advanced Web Ranking, WebMaster Tools.
- Work closely with the Social and Content Team to ensure copy and content development is SEO friendly and that all new content is SEO optimised.
- Work closely with the other teams to ensure positive impact on traffic and rankings is maximized and reported on.
- 12 months proven experience and track record in SEO.
- Strong excel skills including pivot tables and VLOOKUP.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to a variety of scenarios, and to be able to use initiative and common sense on a daily basis.
- GA set up, custom reports and advanced segments building experience an advantage.
- Strong analytical, organizational, technical and numerical skills.
- Good communication skills in writing and in person.
Drop us a line and tell us why you’d like to be part of the equimedia team – send your C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org