Please contact us about our 2017 intake.
The degree is done and dusted. You’re analytical, yet creative. You love learning something new every day. You perform best when the pressure is on. You’re ambitious in general and passionate about everything digital. You have a talent for creative thinking. And you really, really, really want a career in digital marketing?
Watch the video created by some of our past graduate trainees, learn why they chose equimedia and how we helped them to excel. Listen to them talk about their experiences working in a leading digital marketing agency, the opportunities they have to influence blue chip clients’ marketing strategy and the refreshing team culture that means they get to work closely with senior management.
What you need:
- An academic degree, ideally science, maths, technology or English based with a minimum 2:1
- Science, English or Maths ‘A’ levels if not studied to degree level
- Positive communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels
- Computer literacy, with solid skills in all Office programs but especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to recognise problems and resolve them
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with presentation experience
- Great organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and juggle workloads efficiently
- A tenacious attitude and desire to work hard and prove yourself
What we will provide:
- A two year scheme with a detailed and structured training and development programme
- Solid foundation of knowledge across all things Digital including Planning and Buying, PPC, SEO, Web Development, Sales and Account Management
- Exposure to and a chance to work with a wide portfolio of blue chip clients both in the UK and internationally
- Mentoring throughout your time on the Graduate Talent Programme with regular reviews not only to keep your training on track, but to ensure your career is developing
- Ongoing, continuous training both from the equimedia team and external providers
- Professional qualifications including the IPA Foundation Certificate, Google AdWords and Google GAIQ
- Industry competitive salary
What you need to do now:
- Make sure your CV is completely up-to-date
- Compose a one page covering letter telling us why you want to join us on our Graduate Talent Programme and why we would want you
- Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We take on Graduates throughout the year
- Our main office is in Swindon, Wiltshire and you will be based here, but there may be times when you could be working out of the London office
- First stage of the recruitment process will be a telephone call and the second stage will be a face-to-face interview where you will be asked to undertake an on-line personality test, a maths test without a calculator and to deliver a short presentation
- Please contact us about our 2017 intake.