The Head of Web Development is responsible for leading the digital development team who scope, design and build new websites and payment funnels, manage client websites day to day and design and build digital assets for media campaigns.
If you thrive working in a consultative capacity, helping clients to plan their site development projects and managing a team of great developers to ensure we continue to help clients get the most out of their digital assets, we would love to hear from you!
equimedia is an award winning digital media agency ranked 5th in the UK by eConsultancy and RAR’s Best Online Media Planning and Buying Agency 2016. We build long term relationships with our clients and have big growth plans so are looking for the brightest and best to help achieve our ambitions. We offer a very competitive remuneration package with a fantastic opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
- Responsible for leading a team of developers and designers, managing the department budget and maintaining income forecasts.
- Responsible for leading each project to define the client’s needs, lead client workshops and accurately define, scope, price and deliver projects to time with the help of project managers.
- Experienced in using UX and data informed research to audit client’s existing sites and needs.
- Help our senior team to plan and win pitches.
- You will identify team training needs and potential and proactively work with your team and the Board to develop their skills and expertise.
- You will plan our resource needs and identify and maintain a pool of competent freelance designers and developers.
- You will be responsible for defining and maintaining quality control at every stage of each project.
Key skills and qualities we are looking for include:
- Excellent HTML5, CSS and JS development skills.
- PHP and MySQL.
- Basic working knowledge of IIS and .NET development and concepts.
- Open Source CMS.
- Basic Photoshop.
- Design skills would be an advantage.
- Experienced developer with experience of scoping and pricing projects and budget management skills.
- Proven team management and leadership skills.
- Ability to forward plan with excellent attention to detail and listening skills, who can communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Project management experience.
- Great at managing and nurturing client relationships; comfortable presenting and explaining the complex in a simple way.
- Good at building relationships internally.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance – starting with 22 days per annum plus Bank Holidays, Additional Days at Christmas and a half-day Birthday Lie-In
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance – after probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Eye Tests
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Continuous Training and Development Programmes
- Free Tea, Proper Coffee, Biscuits and Fruit Every Day
- Stupendous Christmas Party
- Periodic Team Bonding Nights out on the Town, on the Company
- £25, net, per month contribution to Gym Membership
- Free Parking
Drop us a line and tell us why you’d like to be part of the equimedia team – send your C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgPrevious Next