Job Purpose: As web developer, you will be both maintaining and creating websites across a variety of platforms. The role requires both accuracy and the ability to quickly switch between different client projects in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Excellent responsive HTML and CSS
- WordPress / Open-source CMS experience
- PHP, MySQL
- Must have at least 2 year’s website building experience
- Ideally previous experience would involve producing multiple sites for a variety of clients on a project basis, rather than being responsible for maintaining a single website, i.e. worked at a web development agency or as a freelancer
- Adobe Animate
- Grunt Task runner
- Wireframing (e.g. Axure), UX & design
- Must provide a selection of live websites demonstrating their skills with their CV
- The front-end HTML and CSS of these sites must be built by the candidate
- Sites using existing CSS templates (e.g. wordpress) do not count
- The more live websites the better, links to any other type of online work (e.g. Facebook apps) are welcome.
- Ideally have an online portfolio
Qualities we are looking for:
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving ability, lateral thinking and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time efficiently.
- A passion for the internet, digital marketing and digital technologies in general.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- A willingness to go above and beyond what is required of you is highly favourable.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance – starting with 22 days per annum plus Bank Holidays, Additional Days at Christmas and a half-day Birthday Lie-In
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance – after probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Eye Tests
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Continuous Training and Development Programmes
- Free Tea, Proper Coffee, Biscuits and Fruit Every Day
- Stupendous Christmas Party
- Periodic Team Bonding Nights out on the Town, on the Company
- £25, net, per month contribution to Gym Membership
- Free Parking
Drop us a line and tell us why you’d like to be part of the equimedia team – send your C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgPrevious Next