Join James Gardner, Jamie Prictor and James Corrigan as they discuss the importance of PPC to SEO success, the inter-dependencies between the channels, how AI can help and much more!
In 30 minute our experts James Gardner, Head of SEO, Jamie Prictor, Head of Paid Search and James Corrigan, Planning Account Director discuss the current state and future trajectory of both PPC and SEO.
James Corrigan asks the SEM team key questions on how PPC and SEO can support each other, preparing for the demise of 3rd party cookies, and how AI can help SEO.
The topics covered are:
- AI and Machine Learning: the end of PPC and SEO as we know it?
- Preparing for the demise of 3rd party cookies: what can you do now?
- How important is Keyword research to both SEO and PPC?
- Maximising optimisations and landing pages to increase performance.
- The best way to approach seasonal marketing activities for SEO and PPC.
If you're responsible for driving digital success this will be 30 mins well spent, as we provide a comprehensive overview of Search Engine Marketing today.
If you'd like more insight please get in touch. We'd love to hear from you!