Since 2000, equimedia has worked with Clients competing in competitive financial services markets, and we have observed one common theme across the entire sector: The dominance of aggregators and the growth in their influence on the consumer to be price or rate led, is as huge as their marketing budgets!
This research paper analyses thousands of data points to identify financial services aggregators and top brands share of voice in natural search results. We look at the facts and discuss what this could mean for marketers in terms of paid and organic search strategies.
Is SEO really dead for the entire financial services sector, or do brands just need to find another way to maximise their website’s natural visibility?
The whitepaper summarised our research across eight financial product categories. We examine:
- Who is doing well
- What you can learn from the top players
- How you can maximise your visibility
- How paid channels can be used to inform your SEO strategy
It’s not just analysis – from a practical perspective, our whitepaper covers:
- The importance of using attribution analysis to find the true value of each channel so you can build a business case for investment in channels that don’t typically deliver last-click sales, such as organic search
- How you can use data to assess the opportunity you have in your market and to develop an audience-centric SEO strategy (encompassing technical SEO, content development and content amplification)
- Essential advice for monitoring technical SEO, undertaking keyword research and measuring how your content performs over time
Get in touch now to discuss how we might help you develop a digital marketing strategy to achieve cut through in your competitive financial services market.Previous Next