The New York Bakery Company tasked equimedia with creating a B2B site for the UK market with a clear-cut set of objectives:
- Communicate the authenticity of the brand and product range
- Utilise the rich bank of product and recipe imagery to drive engagement
- Educate customers about the diversity of the humble bagel
- Make it clear where to buy and drive action to wholesalers
- Make it fit for purpose for future inbound marketing activity
We first conducted full SERP analysis to identify key search terms and competitors in the more niche B2B market. This information provided insight on how we should structure the website and what we should include in the content given the market is so narrow.
With a large product range and a fantastic bank of foody images to choose from, we then designed multiple page templates that made the most of these assets in an interactive way. This included designs & templates for product pages, recipe ideas and ‘Instagram’ style tiled pages to help display the breadth of amazing products.
The result was a scaleable, fully mobile responsive WordPress site that communicates the authenticity of the brand, the depth of their heritage, and engages people with their products – as well as using recipes to show people how many delicious uses a bagel has!
Some great features include:
- An interactive tiled product range utilising recipe imagery, paired with slick filter functionality
- A single page mini-funnel to allow users to find the product wholesalers that best suits their needs
- A selection of great recipe ideas to excite customer about the products
As Google certified partners, equimedia also created a bespoke GTM and GA setup, allowing the New York Bakery Company to track user engagement across the site.
“Successfully translating the brand identity into a website is never an easy task, and we’re delighted with what equimedia have done to a tight deadline. By focusing on our products in use and our heritage & authenticity equimedia have delivered a fantastic web experience. We’re already seeing the benefit with our foodservice customers.”
Philippa Knight, Marketing Manager – Out of Home